my shadow's the only one
that walks beside me
my shallow heart's
the only thing that's beating
sometimes i wish someone out there
will find me
'til then i walk alone
broken dreams
a shattered heart
a lonely soul
entries|
profile |
links |
tagboard |
credits
Sunday, August 07, 2005
8:07 AM
µÈ´ý ÎÒËæÊ±ËæµØÔڵȴý ×öÄã¸ÐÇéÉϵÄÒÀÀµÎÒûÓÐÈκΠµÄÒÉÎÊ ÕâÊǰ® ÎҲ ÄãÔç¾ÍÏëҪ˵Ã÷°× ÎÒ¾õµÃ×Ô¼ººÃʧ°Ü ´ÓÌìÌõôÂäµ½ÉîÔ¨ ¶àÎÞÄÎ ÎÒÔ¸Òâ¸Ä±ä (what can I do?) ÖØÐÂÔÙÀ´Ò»±é(just give me chance) ÎÒÎÞ·¨Ö»ÊÇÆÕͨÅóÓÑ ¸ÐÇéÒÑÄÇôÉî ½ÐÎÒÔõôÄÜÊÕÊÖ µ«Äã˵ I only want to be your friend ×ö¸öÅóÓÑ ÎÒ²ÂÄãÐÄÖÐÖ»ÊÇ just a friend ²»ÊÇÇéÈË ÎҸм¤Äã¶ÔÎÒÕâÑùµÄ̹°× µ«ÎÒ¸øÄãµÄ°®ÔÝʱÊÕ²»»ØÀ´ So I ÎÒ²»ÄÜÖ»ÊÇ be your friend I just can't be your friend no,no,no,ÎÒ ²»ÄÜÖ»ÊÇ×öÄãµÄÅóÓѲ»ÄÜÖ»ÊÇ×öÆÕͨÅóÓÑ
sat went back for slit lamp...nt as traumatised at ret..but still bit traumatised..cus i realise i onli ............ hai..dun sae le. reach hm,as usual,slp thru e whole aftnn until 7+ go out for dinner... had pig organ soup+slice fish+vege for dinner..toking bt pig,i began to tink of wad ivan said on train last fri again..haah! oopz..dun be angry sh. todae is sun..spent hrs slping again..gosh~ den tonite i sure v late den slp liao,n worse still tml lessons @ 8..nv did much studying todae...6 more weeks to sem exam, 4 more weeks to prac tests+term test..time flies... jus nw watch the dropping of atomic bomb on hiroshima..omg..like having mrs sim's hist lessons liddat..heex...act hist is v interesting de..but dunoe y 3/4 of e class were in dreamland during hist except video watching times...
a lonely soul
with a shattered heart
+++
walking this empty street.
*~S+eLLa~*
20 oct 1987
sweet 19
SP DOPT